Change to PPB meeting schedule

In yesterday's PPB meeting we discussed the meeting schedule. It sounded like most people preferred to keep it scheduled on a weekly basis and just continue skipping it when we didn't have any business to discuss. However, there was a proposal to move it to Tuesdays before the regular OpenStack meeting as that would make the scheduling easier on those in non-US timezones who will be up anyway.

The new time would be Tuesdays at 2000UTC/3:00 PM CDT. It seemed to work for everyone who was in attendance yesterday. Does that work for everyone else?

I would not be able to meet at that time next Tuesday (June 7) so perhaps we make that the new schedule starting with June 14th if it works for everyone? Let me know and I will update the calendar and wiki.

Jonathan.

Follow ups