Fwd: [Openstack] OpenStack Java SDK First Snapshot

Hi,

My name is Luis Gervaso. I have created a java client for the Identity,
Compute, Image Service and Object Store OpenStack Services.

https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk

The project uses an Apache 2 Licence in order to be the same OpenStack is
using.

I decided to package the source using org.openstack since the official
maven repository search uses the groupId
(which can be seen as the domain of each project) to find artifacts and I
didn't use any groupId related to me or to my
company since it is no relevant.

I tried to create a repository org.openstack to upload the artifacts but
from the official Maven repository policies I need some credentials.

If the issue is to make it clear that this is not an official project then
I can append '-incubation' to the artifact, when the community is ok
with any project we can drop the '-incubation' string from the artifact.

Regards

Luis