Ceilometer application for incubation

Dear members of the Project Policy Board,

After 3 month of work on the Ceilometer project, and great progress
being made, our last meeting IRC meeting [1] validated that we should be
submitting this project for incubation.  Following the OpenStack project
rules, we have completed the incubation application form which you will
find at [2].

We would be happy to answer any question you may have about our
application and hope that you will give a favorable answer to our request.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2012/openstack-meeting.2012-07-05-16.00.html
[2] http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Ceilometer

On behalf of the Ceilometer project team,
--
Nick Barcet <nick.barcet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
aka: nijaba, nicolas