Technical Committee bios

With the launch of the Foundation, we are creating some new information pages about very governance members and would like to include a brief bio and picture for the TC members. We want to start with the known members (8 PTLs plus Thierry and Jay) and will add the fall-elected TC members next week after their election.

If you ran for an Individual Director seat, we still have your information from that and can use it. Just let me and Lauren know if that's what you'd like to do. If not, please shoot us your information as quickly as you can. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Jonathan

Follow ups