Re: [RFC] OpenStack API

John Purrier wrote:
> Sounds like we need to update the blueprints for Bexar (quickly) to include
> the OpenStack API 1.0 command line tools. I believe Sandy Walsh is working
> on these.

Then I encourage Sandy to quickly create a blueprint, use it to describe
briefly his plan and ping me about it :)

About timing, I have no issue granting reasonable release exceptions for
client tools, since they don't affect core code. Two caveats: we'll need
to get them early enough to have time to use them in documentation, and
using them might expose issues in core code, so the sooner we get them,
the better we are.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack