Re: Stable and Development Trunks

I think this may have to do with confusion over what the release
series on Launchpad are...

The Bexar series is frozen at this point, and does not get any
non-critical bug fixes or feature patches that have been going into
the Cactus (trunk) series, unless a post-bexar-release exception is
made (none have been yet, AFAIK).

So, if you pull lp:glance/bexar, you won't see ANY of the commits that
have been going into trunk since the 3rd of February.

lp:glance == the latest trunk series (Cactus right now) and contains
all fixes, features and patches that have been merged since after
Bexar was released.

I think it's just the case that you have been using lp:glance thinking
it is the stable release series. It isn't. lp:glance/bexar is.

Cheers!
jay