Re: Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Agreed.  I don't think bleeding-edge pip should block a merge either.  It could cause a lot of false-positives.

I do think up-to-date Natty, Maverick, and Lucid with build-depends from PPA should be tested, probably CentOS and SUSE if that can be automated.  You want apt-get dist-upgrade ; run_test.sh -N to work.

How about some automation to "Score your Branch"?  Do that BEFORE a branch gets proposed for review.  Encourage committers to post their branch score in the bug.  At least we when see what is broken.

Brian Schott
bfschott@xxxxxxxxx