Re: Novatools ...

Hi Sandy,

This depends on how you deploy client tools. From a package
repo/PPA/PyPi, you can install standalone (this is a packaging
concern). If you want to deploy trunk's version, you'd pull lp:nova
and install just clients/python (or something like that).

I want to make sure folks decouple packing/deployment from where the
code lives. Just because it's all in the same code repo doesn't mean
it's an all-or-nothing install for the end-user.

-Eric