Re: Availability of RHEL build of Bexar release of OpenStack Nova

Andrey Brindeyev wrote:
> Grid Dynamics is proud to announce public availability of OpenStack Nova RHEL 6.0 build.
> At the moment we have RPMs for Bexar release.
>
> It was tested using KVM hypervisor on real hardware in multi-node mode.
> Here are instructions to install & run our build:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaInstall/RHEL6Notes

Great work !

> - qcow2 support was enabled utilizing libguestfs instead of missing NBD

Though almost everyone knows I don't like the injection business, using
libguestfs instead of NBD sounds like a patch that could be welcome in
trunk, given that NBD can be a bit difficult (see bug 719325)...

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack