Re: NaaS proposal suggestion

Rick -

Agree with everything below. IMO, #3 should apply in general to all OS services (core network, block storage, load balancing, etc.)  We want things to work as a suite of services but each service should be independent and deployable by itself.  There will obviously by interface standards that will need to be adhered to, but totally doable.  The more we can make each OS service the canonical API and automation engine for each IaaS piece, the better.  And part of that is making it usable with non-OS services.

Erik

Sent from my iPhone