Re: openstack-poc [was Re: A possible alternative to Gerrit ...]

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> I never got an answer to this and I just now noticed that at least one
> other important discussion happened on the list:
>
>   https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack-poc/msg00278.html
>
> This isn't so much of a personal concern - I probably just would have
> skimmed over the thread - but why are discussions like this happening on
> a list that isn't open to new folks to join?

This discussion was actually cross-posted to the main list, so I think
in this precise case it was appropriate use of that ML:

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg05325.html

My understanding is that openstack-poc should not be the place for
discussions, but rather a convenient way to send an email to the PPB
members. As soon as it goes beyond the usual "no topic this week, should
we really have a meeting", I agree the discussion should happen on a
more public medium.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack