Re: How to re-create a stack with devstack

Hi Vish,

Thanks. I just have a weird thought. Based on the stack.sh logs I
understand that when I run stack.sh second time it simply spawns all the
services.
Ex: I saw the below in stack.sh log

' screen -S stack -p n-net -X stuff 'cd /opt/stack/nova &&
/opt/stack/nova/bin/nova-network
+ screen_it n-sch 'cd /opt/stack/nova && /opt/stack/nova/bin/nova-scheduler'

Can I write my own upstart script that will start all the services when the
system is booting instead of running stack.sh manually, might be a script
which init can execute while booting? Will that be ok for connecting to the
dashboard again?

Thanks,
NandaKumar Raghavan