Re: Deploying WSO2 with OpenStack API?

Hi Yoyo

Openstack is on our list to test and validate. Using the EC2 APIs it should
just "work" but we have it in plan to test. So far we have deployments on
EC2, Eucalyptus, Ubuntu EC and Rackspace but I don't know anyone deploying
us on OpenStack yet.

If you are interested in being an early adopter/beta tester of WSO2 on
Openstack please get in contact via wso2.com/contact

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2