Re: ZeroMQ RPC Driver - FF-Exception request

It has been a pretty long month. I absorbed the community's comments, made improvements where they've been raised, and have also refactored to
use fully asynchronous messaging.

I won't say the driver isn't without bugs, but it is again fully-functional and feature complete. I've been working with Russell Bryant and his helpful reviews this morning to polish up for inclusion, if it can get the approvals.

--
Eric Windisch