Re: running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

On 2/27/2012 3:02 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Daryl Walleck
<daryl.walleck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
  I'm working on updating this document as I'm using Devstack so that I can either smooth
over or enumerate issues that may come up when running the tests. If you run into
anything though, please make a report to the Tempest project and I'll have a look.
Daryl, devstack has a script (tools/configure_tempest.sh) that is
meant to transfer the devstack settings to tempest.conf.  It edits
tempest.conf.sample so it should just need to know the attribute names
for the settings.  Let me know if there is more that devstack needs to
do to set up tempest.

dt

It would be helpful to have a NORATELIMIT variable that could be set in localrc.

 -David