Re: Problem nova-network failed on ubuntu 12.04

Add --root_helper=sudo nova-rootwrap to your nova.conf file..

this will allow it to work without needing to specify each command by hand or ALL. Also the 12.04 packages are shipping a /etc/sudoers.d/nova file that has the required sudo access for nova-rootwrap

--shep