Ubuntu 12.04 B1, Keystone (redux) + Service Catalogs

Dear all,
I've just installed Ubuntu 12.04 B1 with OpenStack from the Ubuntu repos.

I've set up keystone as per:
https://github.com/uksysadmin/OpenStackInstaller/blob/essex/keystone-services.sh(which
I based on the
keystone.openstack.org docs)

I'm struggling though.
I can set up the roles, users, tenants, service endpoints but when trying
to discover services or use keystone with the other services, I get no auth
errors.

I have raised a bug under Keystone (though more than likely this could be a
Ubuntu specific bug from this version), but reading on the mailing list,
hints that others have gotten further perhaps.

On setting up my environment vars (SERVICE_ENDPOINT, SERVICE_TOKEN) and
trying --username and --password based auth to keystone I can view my
endpoints, list users, roles, etc.

On trying to do the following I get problems:

$ keystone discover
root@openstack2:/etc/keystone# keystone discover
No handlers could be found for logger "keystoneclient.client"
No Keystone-compatible endpoint found

root@openstack2:/etc/keystone# keystone token-get
'Client' object has no attribute 'service_catalog'

root@openstack2:/etc/keystone# keystone catalog
'Client' object has no attribute 'service_catalog'

Any pointers in what I've done wrong will be super.

Cheers,

Kev
--
Kevin Jackson