Re: OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

Thanks Marton,
I'm just running through another devstack install now.  This failed for me
when I followed the instructions yesterday.  Yours are in more detail so
hopefully some quirk of my environment might've caused an issue (don't see
why, but not ruling anything out).

My goal is a working example that I can then roll out into the datacenter.
 So while devstack gets me an installation, it will just give the
confidence that OpenStack is real.  I'd happily take that at the moment,
though.
The current work I'm doing is having 2 machines in front of me: one running
devstack on 11.10 and the other running E4 on 12.04 B1.  I can then start
troubleshooting a reference set up to one that  is closer to my goal.

Cheers,

Kev

Kevin Jackson
@itarchitectkev