Re: Please stop the devstack non-sense!

Just to add to what Naryan said, I think that unless the developers experience the pain points of a production-style deployment, they generally aren't going to be aware of what these pain points are. We need to both:

- Make it easy as possible for developers to get up and running so they can make changes
- Make developers aware what doing a "real" deployment is like so they can fix usability issues, documentation gaps, etc.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein