Re: Dashboard VNC Console failed to connect to server

Yeah, I saw this after I send the e-mail :P. Thanks.

Subject: Re: [Openstack] Dashboard VNC Console failed to connect to server
From: tres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:02:52 -0700
CC: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: guibirk@xxxxxxxxxxx

Question that might help debug the problem in FF: if you click on the "VNC Console" button in the Actions drop-down in the instances table (click the arrow next to "Edit Instance") that will launch the full page VNC client versus the in-tab VNC client on the instance detail page. Do you see any errors? Any JavaScript errors?
For the other browsers simply click on the grey status bar above the VNC window:
On Apr 2, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Guilherme Birk wrote:Anthony, It's working now. Thanks for your support. I'll take a look at the outdated flags at my config.
I have just a question, the novnc works on wich browsers? I've tried on firefox 10.0.2 and didn't worked. With chrome and IE I can connect to my instances, but can't use the keyboard.