Re: Instance IP assignment problem

Hi,

As I told you, I have also a problem for instance IP assignement.

My architecture :

I use Quantum with OVS plugin on 2 servers Essex-1 & Essex-2. Essex-1
runs all services and Essex-2 runs OVS, Quantum-agent & nova-compute
only.

You can see more details here.

My configurations files are here and in my documentation.

Problem Description :

When an instance is created in ESSEX-1, all is working (network).

But when the VM is started on ESSEX-2, it does not get an IP address.
(log file)

I'm sure the problem comes from OVS connection with ESSEX-1.

Do I need to configure something like a trunk or a tunnel between
Essex-1 & Essex-2 ?

I miss something in my configuration, if you have any idea...

Regards

Emilien