Re: [Metering] External API definition

On 05/08/2012 08:27 AM, Nick Barcet wrote:
[..]

Thinking about this, I think we need to expend the API a bit to reflect
the evolutions of the schema that we decided last week.  Here are my
proposals:

> * Requests allow to
>   GET account_id list

change to: GET [user_id|project_id|source] list

>   GET list of counter_type
>   GET list of events per account
>     optional start and end for counter_datetime
>     optional counter_type

change to: GET list of events per [user_id|project_id|source]
    optional start and end for counter_datetime
    optional counter_type

>   GET sum of (counter_volume, counter_duration) for counter_type and
> account_id
>     optional start and end for counter_datetime

   GET sum of (counter_volume, counter_duration) for counter_type and
[user_id|project_id|source]
     optional start and end for counter_datetime

Hope this makes sense.

Another item that we need to discuss is extensibility of this API.

Nick