Generalsied host aggregates in Folsom

Hi Folks,

Trying to catch-up  (I'm thinking of changing my middle name to catch-up :)  ) with the generalisation of host aggregates - and looking at the code it looks to me as if the chain for adding a host to an aggregate still ends up calling the virt layer

api/openstack/compute/contrib/aggregates/AggregateController/action()
compute/api/AggregateAPI/add_host_to_aggregate()
<RPC>
compute/manager/add_aggregate_host()
virt/add_to_aggregate()

I thought the change was to be able to create aggregates that can be linked to a hypervisor concept, but could also just be a way of "tagging" hosts into pools for other scheduler reasons - am I missing somethign ?

Thanks,
Phil

Follow ups