Re: Enabling logging in keystone.

Hi,

Can you please lodge a documentation bug at :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+filebug

Thanks!

Regards,

Tom

On 03/10/12 10:10, Ahmed Al-Mehdi wrote:
Hello,
I have gone through the document numerous times trying to configure
keystone - mistyping keys, wrong key value, missing steps, etc (error
prone). I was looking forward to using the script, as it would save a
lot of typing/pain for a newcomer. However, if there are no plans to
document the script (including adding a name / email to the Readme file
to contact for issues in the script), test, and keep it updated (synced)
with each new release of OpenStack(keystone), then I feel it is best to
remove mention of it from the document.
While at it, the document also mentions a bash script to configure
keystone, which I have not tried. If the bash script suffers from the
same issue, maybe worthconsidering removing it from the document also.
The above are just my opinions.
Regards,
Ahmed.