Re: Is there any way to migrate the Instance between the projects/tenants?

Hi Sébastien,

Good ideas. There is a very tricky way to solve this problem.

In addition,
The step 2 and 3 can be left out. Because the instance snapshot can be
marked public. Then we can lanuch instance from the snapshot in another
tenant.
Anothe Question,
How about when the instance is attached with volume? How to migrate the
Volume? It seems that the Volume can not be marked publice? Do you have any
ideas?