Re: Is there any way to migrate the Instance between the projects/tenants?

> The step 2 and 3 can be left out. Because the instance snapshot can be
> marked public. Then we can lanuch instance from the snapshot in another
> tenant.

Forgot that one ;-)

 How about when the instance is attached with volume? How to migrate the
> Volume? It seems that the Volume can not be marked publice? Do you have any
> ideas?

There is a dirty hack that you could perform for that. What you could do is
(depends on your storage backend):

- detach the volume from project A
- create a dummy volume on project B
- make pointed the volume from project A to the dummy in project B
- delete the volume from project A

If you use Ceph RBD it's really easy for example.

For the rest I don't know.

--
Bien cordialement.
Sébastien HAN.