Re: S3 Token

On 12/11/2012 11:11 AM, Adam Young wrote:
On 12/11/2012 01:40 AM, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Adam Young <ayoung@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ayoung@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    As a Keystone core developer, I have to say that I don't see it
    as a huge burden to keep it in place.  We want to maintain API
    backward compatability, and removing it would break that.  We
    should deprecate it and get people to sign off on a complete
    removal before taking it out of keystone.

Thanks for the feedback guy, if that's not much of troubles to keep it in keystone we can leave it there.

Cheers,
Chmouel.
That being said, it probably could use better unit test coverage. Feel free to contribute code fragments toward that.

http://admiyo.fedorapeople.org/openstack/covhtml/keystone_contrib_ec2_core.html
Make that:

http://admiyo.fedorapeople.org/openstack/covhtml/keystone_contrib_s3_core.html