Re: Disabling NAT

If you are attempting to stop nova-network from snatting for instances you can very easily do it with conf:

routing_source_ip=

(set routing_source_ip to none)

This will stop the snat for instances. Please note that you will need to provide a gateway through dnsmasq for your instances to reach the internet.

Vish