Re: Copy glance image to cinder bootable volumes - "copy_image_to_volume"

BTW!

On the step 2, if you install a "Ubuntu Minimal Virtual Machine", select
"Guided LVM Partitioning". This way, when you make a 5~10~50G boot-volume,
you'll be able to easily grow your Ubuntu file systems (from 2.5G inicial)
using its internal LVM (try parted instead of fdisk/cfdisk!)... You'll see
extra HD space to make more primary/extended/GPT partitions...

Cheers!
Thiago