Re: multiple public ip

Perhaps you can use the multiple flat network model shown here:

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/use_cases_multi_flat.html

The TenantC VM1 gets two IPs, one from each net. But in this case each net
is in a different subnet.

May be you can create the nets for the same subet but with diff ranges or
even just one IP(/32) and disable DHCP.

Basically the idea is to use multiple vNICs.

Just throwing at you, I am not entirely sure if it will work, I havent
tried it.

Regards,
Balu