Re: Fun with OpenStack Grizzly install...

Hi Brad,
It's nearly always "the configuration files were hand-typed and there's a
mistake" when doing manual installs. Scripts are fine when you understand
what they're doing, but manual installs have their place too, for learning.

You might enjoy this document to grasp some of the nomenclature. Keystone
is Cookie Monster is my favorite.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/117185088/Introduction-to-OpenStack