Re: Allocating dynamic IP to the VMs

Could you please tell me your "physical network" CIDR ?
Anyway, what you need is not requiring having a floating IP pool inside the same network, you can also play with static routing : if your physical host does have a default gw, you can create a static route from this gw to the VM network gateway. And on the VM network gateway, do the same...

-Sylvain