Re: ANNOUNCE: Ultimate OpenStack Grizzly Guide, with super easy Quantum!

Hi Paras
The log says your dhcp works fine while metadata is not
Check the following steps

1.Make sure nova API enables metadata service

2. A virtual router should be created for your subnet and this router is
binding with a l3 agent

3.in the l3 agent metadata proxy service should be works fine
Metadata service config file should contains nova API host and keystone
auth info

4.  Ovs bridge br-ex is needed in your l3 agent server even you don't need
floating ip

Daniels Cai

http://dnscai.com

在 2013-4-19,23:42,Paras pradhan <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: