Re: ANNOUNCE: Ultimate OpenStack Grizzly Guide, with super easy Quantum!

Daniels,

There is no `Quantum L3' on this setup (at least not on my own environment
/ guide).

So, this leads me to one question: Metadata depends on L3?

I do not want Quantum L3 package and I want Metadata... Is that possible?

Tks,
Thiago