Re: New code name for networks

How about "netstack"? We had originally coined this name for the
collection of quantum, melange, and donabe services. Melange got
folded into Quantum, so we stopped using netstack. But Quantum today
is actually a collection of network services, both for network
connectivity, and also for more advanced services like loadbalancers
and firewall. So "netstack" might be appropriate.

Thanks,
~Sumit.