Re: [OPENSTACK] VMs don't start on host machine reboot (Grizzly over Ubuntu 13.04)

Wang,
I guess you are referring to to the instance specific XML file under
/etc/libvirt/qemu. It has the following section having 'vda':

===========================
<devices>
    <emulator>/usr/bin/kvm</emulator>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='qcow2' cache='none'/>
      <source
file='/var/lib/nova/instances/a562a6c9-9253-4f22-8076-344e855f713d/disk'/>
      <target dev='vda' bus='virtio'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04'
function='0x0'/>
    </disk>
Can you specify what exactly I need to change ?
Thanks,
Nikhil