Re: [Quantum & OVS] How to bi-direction communicate between VM instances and "old" LAN network(s)

Hi, thank you for your help, but I can't follow your guides because I
already have an external network (123.x.y.0/24)

I tried some ways to add 2 floating IP(s) (belong to 2 network/subnet) to
an instance, but still not success...

Do you or others have another idea?

Thank you very much!