HA & Tiered Storage

Hi,

I have plans to rent dedicated servers running on full server sized VMs
running on OpenStack, and the servers all will feature 2-tier storage
schemes, so that the customers can have both a 10k rpm SAS drive based disk
& another SSD based disk on their dedicated server.

Each server will have 6x 6Gb/s 10k rpm SAS disks in 3x3 RAID10, & 2x 6Gb/s
SATAIII SSDs in 1x1 RAID1.

The SAS disks are each 300GB, and get divided into 584GB of space for use in
processing daily snapshots of both the SAS & SSD customer disk space, and
provide 228GB of SAS disk space for cinder-volumes image disk space for the
customer.

The SSDs are 64GB each & provides 64GB of cinder-volumes image disk space
for the customer.

My concern is with implementing HA, in that how will I be sure that when the
VM migrates between servers that the 2 disk images will make it to the right
disks on the target server? The 228GB disk image would need to stay on the
SAS disk & the 64GB disk image would need to stay on the SSD, regardless of
which server it migrates to.

Is there a way to be sure this happens, or will I be unable to use HA?

Regards,

Chris