From: Narayanan, Krishnaprasad
Sent: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 02:42
To: 'JuanFra Rodriguez Cardoso'
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Openstack] Windows Image 2008 in OpenStack

Hi JuanFra,

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the usage of cloudinit for windows instances.

For all Stackers - I found this URI<http://www.cloudbase.it/ws2012/> useful where there is a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation image available for download and it can be directly deployed to OpenStack. I was able to download and deploy the image in our ESSEX cloud and create a VM successfully out of the image.

Thanks
Krishnaprasad