Re: [Horizon] UX Discussions - proposal for better organization, rising activity and awareness

Hi,

I really understand and share Gabriel's concern, but now GitHub has
become familiar for web design people as well, at least it is the most
popular service in those kind of services.
Also G+ community which using now is not suitable for discussions,
difficult to track threads, share images or texts and read through. I
believe GitHub is the best solution for now.

Regards,
Toshiyuki

--
Toshiyuki Hayashi