Re: [Horizon] UX Discussions - proposal for better organization, rising activity and awareness

Hi!

It's worth pointing out that GitHub's designers jump straight into Pull
Requests, designing right alongside developers. Zach Holman gave a great
talk about their process which included how everyone works together
seamlessly with autonomy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyz3jkOBbQY

-- Kyle