Re: How to Setup Networking for single node installation with 3 NICs

Hi,

Here's some documentation on packstack:
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_OpenStack_Preview/2/html/Getting_Started_Guide/part-Deploying_OS_using_PackStack.html

especially the "editing an answer file" section is relevant.

And the openstack.redhat.com forums is also rather helpful resource.

Cheers,

Heling