Re: Configuration of Grizzly

Thanks,
As I reviewed the configuration of Heat is complicated as itself, since it's ultimate for creation of "instances, floating ips, volumes, security groups, users, etc", I thought there will be a template only for instances, something simpler. But, ok, I can proceed without it.

When I create an instance, there is no private IP allocated to it, though it should be, so that optionally I can attach public IP then.
So when I create an instance in Horizon, it has always status - ERROR, IP address is empty. When I associate floating IP, it associates, but when I choose Port to be associated, it has something like: "None: 10.5.5.4". (It is private IP). But it has to be an ID of an instance instead of this "None".
The status of this address is DOWN. That is the reason I guess, but what do I need to do, I don't know.

Thank you very very much for your responses.
rgds, comiq