vga video setting for kvm/libvirt virtual machine on openstack folsom

Hi all,

I didn't find solution, using google, so trying openstack mailing list. I hope, this is the good place to post.

I'm using Folsom with kvm/libvirt environment.

Is there a simple way to force video "-vga std" instead of "-vga cirrus" when launching a vm using nova boot command

As there is no more libvirt.template.xml, I didn't find how to set hardware properties for a virtual machine.

I saw I can set vif to e1000 when registering/updating an image in glance with "--property hw_vif_model=e1000".

Is there a hw_video equivalent property to set vga video characteristics ?

Thanks

Jacques Landru

    -----oOo-----
 Jacques Landru
   mel:  landru~hat~telecom-lille.fr
   tel:  +33 (0)3 2033 5556
   fax:  +33 (0)3 2033 5598

 Telecom Lille
 Cite scientifique, rue G. Marconi, BP20145
 59653 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ  Cedex
  web: http://www.telecom-lille.fr
  Tel: +33 (0)3 2033 5577
  Fax: +33 (0)3 2033 5599
    -----oOo-----

    -----oOo-----
 Jacques Landru
   mel:  landru~hat~telecom-lille.fr
   tel:  +33 (0)3 2033 5556
   fax:  +33 (0)3 2033 5598

 Telecom Lille
 Cite scientifique, rue G. Marconi, BP20145
 59653 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ  Cedex
  web: http://www.telecom-lille.fr
  Tel: +33 (0)3 2033 5577
  Fax: +33 (0)3 2033 5599