openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #235655]: Analysis file for workflow & activity changes

New question #235655 on OpenUpgrade Addons:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-addons/+question/235655

Hi,

I'm working on 'procurement' module and in this module, workflow concept changed. (activity, transition, etc...)
(BTW, thanks to Stefan's comment https://code.launchpad.net/~sylvain-legal/openupgrade-addons/7.0-procurement/+merge/184206/comments/418945).

To analyse workflow changes, a visual description is (for me) better than textual description. (like openupgrade_analysis_work.txt or user_notes.txt files).

So for my work I did a diagram, available on that URL http://postimg.org/image/om87dt0xz/full/

Do you think that this kind of picture can be interesting for reviewers ? If yes how to share it ?

Caption of the drowing :
red : present in 6.1, move or disappeared in 7.0
green : not present in 6.1, new in 7.0
overlapping objects : xml_id rename.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Addons.