openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #244479]: cannot load migrated database under version 7

Question #244479 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/244479

ONESTEiN posted a new comment:
In general, I get a lot these kind of errors, when I try to load the migrated database under version 7:
[note: this is not from the migration log]

Can't find field 'security_lead' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'res.company':
 * res.company.mrp.config

except_orm: ('View error', u"Can't find field 'security_lead' in the
following view parts composing the view of object model 'res.company':\n
* res.company.mrp.config\n\nEither you wrongly customized this view, or
some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current
data model")

why are the view elements, in general giving so much problems?
Also for res.user I find a number of these incompatibilties.

Jeroen

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.