openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #244479]: cannot load migrated database under version 7

Question #244479 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/244479

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) proposed the following answer:
(for future reference: I accidentally mailed my initial response,
https://lists.launchpad.net/openupgrade-drivers/msg00291.html, to the
mailing list only, not to the bug's address)

'security_lead' is defined in sale_stock. This module is not installed
automatically as we expected, given that it is set to autoinstall and
its dependencies are fulfilled. Apparently, autoinstallation is only
triggered when one of the dependencies (or any new module in general?)
is installed. But you can simply install it manually. This bug has
already been reported as https://bugs.launchpad.net/openupgrade-
addons/+bug/1279549

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.