ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: MariaDB scripts

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I thought I might look at autobake-bintar.sh next, as I remember it is not
> fully functional yet, I will try to see if I can make it do stuff similar to
> the quick MariaDB release I put together at the start of the week.

I pushed to lp:~ourdelta-core/ourdelta/ourdelta-mariadb51 a new script
autobake-bintar51.sh. This script works similar to the 5.0 bintar script, it
takes the name of a source tarball (made by tarbake51.sh), builds the sources,
installs temporarily in /usr/local/mysql, and tars it up to make a binary
package.

Please let me know of any comments or other things I need to do to move this
forward.

Thanks!

 - Kristian.