ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #69430]: Per session statistics

New question #69430 on OurDelta:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ourdelta/+question/69430

Mysql has a "show profiles" command that show a bunch of (somewhat inaccurate, as Mark Callaghan pointed out, referring to this post: http://blogs.mysql.com/peterg/2008/11/06/show-profile-information_schemaprofiling/) information.

The ourdelta patches adds some additional statistics, aggregated by user, tables (and soon to go away: by client).

But it appears there is no way to access these new statistics for the current session.  Am I correct in this?

Assuming I'm right, would the ourdelta team be open to a patch that added a new INFORMATION_SCHEMA table with current-session statistics?

OurDelta-developers, which is an answer contact for OurDelta.