ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #71691]: Removal of innodb freeze patch rational?

Question #71691 on OurDelta changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ourdelta/+question/71691

Arjen Lentz requested for more information:
IIRC we encountered merging problems so we left it out, indeed considering XtraBackup.
The patch also needs some work in general terms it's incomplete.
Do you want to have a mess with the ourdelta/quilt foo to see if you can get it to merge again?
I'm happy to add it back in for 5.0.

Put up a branch that has it and propose it for merging - I'll take a
peek at it and merge to trunk if ok.

OurDelta-developers, which is an answer contact for OurDelta.